If you’re low fat craving chips,we’ve got you covered! Zucchini chips are a great low-fat alternative to chips. They’re baked not fried and a great low carb way to snack during the day.
What you need
- 2 cups zucchini cut into 1/4 inch thick circles
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup parmesan
- 1/4 teaspoons of salt, garlic powder and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 egg
- Salt to taste
- Start by chopping the zucchini into 1/4th inch thick round circles
- Mix the breadcrumbs, parmesan, garlic powder, salt to taste and black pepper
- Mix the milk and egg together
- Dredge the zucchini in the milk mixture and then the breadcrumbs. Line them up on a baking sheet. Bake at 425F for 30 minutes or until they are brown and crisp.
- Serve with a a Tatziki sauce (mix together Greek Yogurt, salt, pepper, minced garlic and grated cucumber).
- Serving size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 105 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 8.5g
- Fat: 6g